Paramount is one of the popular streaming platforms. ViacomCBS has relaunched its current CBS All Access subscription as Paramount Plus. Currently, they are available in Australia, Canada, Latin America, the Middle East (as a pay-TV channel), the Nordics, and United States. There are more than 450+ TV shows and 580+ movies to watch. Paramount App is available on Apple TV, iPhone and iPad, Android TV, Android phone and tablet, Chromecast, Amazon Fire TV, Roku and all other streaming devices and TVs. It’s also accessible to view on ParamountPlus.com through a web browser. The user interface of the paramount plus is similar to other popular streaming platforms. However, due to inadvertent circumstances, some users want to cancel Paramount Plus subscription.
Must See: How to watch Paramount Plus on Xfinity?
They have a budget-friendly subscription starting from $4.99 consisting of ads, and a premium subscription at $9.99. All paramount Plus subscribers will have access to Live feeds offered by the streaming service. But 4K streaming and offline downloads are available only for premium subscribers. Also, only premium subscribers will have access to the local broadcast channels. Children may be the ones who can draw maximum advantage from the subscription as SpongeBob’s CG-animated spinoff, Kamp Koral, Avatar: The Last Airbender, Paw Patrol, and iCarly are among Nickelodeon’s over 7,000 episodes that are available in the kids and family section.
Steps to Cancel Paramount Plus Subscription on Roku
If you have a Paramount Plus subscription on your Roku and want to cancel that as well, then proceed with the steps below.
- Using the remote control, go to the Home screen.
- Select the Paramount Plus channel icon and click the Star button.
- Click on Manage Subscriptions.
- Select Cancel Subscription and press confirm.
Hope you have cancelled the Paramount Plus Subscription from your Roku device using our guide.
Cancel Paramount Plus Subscription on Android
Must See: How to Watch Disney Plus on Roku?
If you subscribed to Paramount Plus using the Google Play store, you can cancel the subscription in the same place.
- Open the Google Play app on your android device.
- Click on the account icon
- Select Payment & subscriptions.
- Click Paramount+ from the list
- Select Cancel subscription and do as per the instruction.
Hope you have cancelled the Paramount Plus subscription from your Android device using our guide.
Cancel via Apple TV
Follow these steps to cancel your Paramount Plus membership
- Open the Settings app on your Apple device.
- Click Users & Accounts.
- Select the account on which the subscription is to be cancelled.
- Click on Subscriptions.
- In the Active section, select Paramount+.
- Click on Cancel Subscription and then select Confirm.
Hope you have cancelled Paramount Plus subscription from your Apple TV using our guide.
Cancel via iPhone or iPad
Follow these steps to cancel your Paramount Plus membership on iPhone or iPad devices.
- Open the Settings app on your device
- Click on the name at the top of the page.
- Select the Subscriptions option.
- Check on the Active List, and select Paramount+.
- Click Cancel Subscription and then select Confirm.
Hope you have cancelled the Paramount plus subscription from your iPhone or iPad using our guide.
Cancel via Amazon Fire TV
Follow these steps to cancel Paramount Plus membership if you got it through Amazon Prime on a Fire TV device.
- Open Amazon.com on a web browser.
- Click on your profile icon( your name and Accounts & Lists) in the top-right corner, and the dropdown menu will pop up.
- Select Memberships & Subscriptions.
- Click Manage Subscription present very next to Paramount+
- Click the link under Manage Your Prime Video Channels.
- below the Prime Video Channels list, identify Paramount+.
- Click Cancel Channel and then confirm.
Hope you have cancelled the Paramount plus subscription from your Amazon Fire TV using our guide.
Cancel via the web
If you are using other devices like Smart TV or Gaming Console and you are finding it hard to cancel it. Then try this method.
- Open Paramount Plus on your web browser.
- Sign in to the account
- Hover over your account name on the top right.
- Click Account from the dropdown menu.
- From the Subscription & Billing section, select Cancel Subscription,
- Click on Yes, Cancel to confirm cancelling.
Hope you have cancelled the Paramount Plus subscription from the web using our guide. However, there might be some changes in the actual process, so we suggest checking the official documentation if the above methods do not work. Moreover, it would be difficult to avail free subscription offer once you cancel Paramount Plus subscription. If you have any queries, then do let us know via the comments below.