Samsung has history of updating its phones to the latest version of Android bit late but it provides its users the most stable build after lots of testing. It is rumoured that the update for Galaxy s4 with Android 4.3 firmware will come somewhere in October and November. But now according to some online news the Android 4.3 Firmware for Galaxy S4 is leaked. Here we want to tell you that the official firmware is under heavy testing zone.
Now According to SamMobile Model GT-I9505 firmware is leaked and you can enjoy Android 4.3 on your Samsung Galaxy S4. Now download the zip file and follow the instructions.
Country: Open Europe
Version: Android 4.3
Build date: Fri, 20 Sep 2013 18:48:24 +0000
Product Code: OXA
– Extract (unzip) the firmware file
– Download Odin3 v3.09 (From here or here)
– Extract Odin .ZIP file
– Open Odin3 v3.09
– Restart phone in download mode (Press and hold Home + Power + Volume down buttons)
– Connect phone and wait until you get a blue sign in Odin
– Add AP_I9505XXUEMI8_1715731_REV06_user_low_ship_MULTI_CERT.tar.md5 to AP
– Add BL_I9505XXUEMI8_1715731_REV06_user_low_ship_MULTI_CERT.tar to BL
– Add CP_I9505XXUEMI8_1715731_REV06_user_low_ship_MULTI_CERT.tar.md5 to CP
– Add CSC_OXA_I9505OXAEMI8_1715731_REV06_user_low_ship_MULTI_CERT.tar.md5 to CSC
– Make sure re-partition is NOT ticked
– Click start button, sit back and wait a few minutes.
– If you encounter any issues with the firmware (Any FC, Bootloop etc)
– Boot into recovery mode (Home+power+vol up)
– Choose to wipe/factory reset. (THIS WILL ERASE ALL OF YOUR DATA INCLUDING YOUR INTERNAL SD CARD!)
– Then choose reboot and you should be good to go!
Source – Sammobile