Samsung has partially confirmed that its coming with Galaxy GEAR Smartwatch. As according to reports its revealed that this new smartwatch is coming along with Galaxy Note 3 which is rumored to be launched on September 4 at IFA 2013 in Berlin, Germany.
Rumored Galaxy Gear Specs
Next, coming onto its specs or features, Galaxy GEAR (SM-V700) is rumored to be packed with a Exynos Dual-Core 1.5 GHz Processor with ARM Mali-400 MP4 GRU (Graphical Processing Unit), 1 GB RAM, a 3-inch high-quality OLED display, a 4-megapixel camera and WiFi to connect with Samsung devices. Also, there will be Bluetooth and NFC at your service along with 2 Megapixel camera.
Further Galaxy Gear Features are as follows:
- Samsung S Voice for voice commands
- Preloaded with Android apps for social media, health tracking, etc.
- Integration with a companion Galaxy S phone or tablet
- An easy-to-use swipe function to access apps, the built-in camera, and the photo gallery
- Call logs (A cool use-case: You can initiate a call from the watch to a Samsung smartphone device)
- Internet access
- Power button on the side
- Social media integration — you can share to your Facebook or Twitter account from the watch
- 10+ hours battery life
From rumors we concluded that Samsung’s Galaxy Gear smartwatch will be sold in five different colour options. These colours are White, Orange, Gray, Black and White Gold.
Its also said that Galaxy Gear will come with modified version of Android 4.3 Jelly Bean.
Galaxy Gear Unofficial Renders and Images And Videos:
Today, Samsung has revealed official Teaser which depicts aliens in the Samsung’s laboratories, we learn in the video, the true inspiration behind Sammy’s technology is none other than aliens. Instead of teasing about the Note 3 or Gear in the footage, Samsung Has pictured some aliens working in the lab. Oh wow!!
Now we are looking for Press Event from Samsung at IFA 2013.
What’s your take? Share your views via comments below.